Friday, February 4, 2011

2010 look back

I'm late, I know, I know. I'm really late!
It's not like the year feels all shiny and new anymore, and in fact, in this Sydney heat it's feeling decidedly wilted already! And I know it's been a loooooooong time between posts, and who's really reading anyway? (Thank you ever so much if you are!) 
But I think I'm back... Last year was damned hard, just kind of sucked me up and spat me out and I couldn't see the point of writing a blog about how crap I was feeling. I basically put any creative energy into the exhibition (at Gaffa gallery in Sydney in November) you see below. Once the exibition got up on the walls, I did actually start to feel better, and things around me got better too. So, I'm hoping in 2011 my photographic and film work won't look quite so....dark!






Stay tuned this week for photos and rundown of our visit to Mona in Tasmania...the most freakin' unbelievably amazing art gallery I've ever been to. A HUGE rap I know, but I was truly blown away.

1 comment: