Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Rozelle

Cute work in progress covering an electricty meter box near Darling St Rozelle. Wonder how it's going to end up? I think it's by Chris Whelan (that's if I've spelt his name right) He left a note on the top with his name and website details saying that the work had been comissioned by Leichhardt council

My Rozelle meandering also led me to Atereal a gallery that represents my old amazing photo media tutor Simone Douglas. They've got a really nice exhibition there at the moment showcasing Claude Jones and Rhonda Dee. Rhonda Dee's work really seemed to sum up my mood today!

1 comment:

  1. Hey if your into this bizzo I should lend you this new book I got for Xmas,

    http://www.thevine.com.au/entertainment/photos/the-graffiti-book-melbourne-had-to-have.aspx

    ReplyDelete